What makes us different? …
The team at Stones Hair reliably and consistently deliver an outstanding experience. They listen and guide you to your hair goal destination, with love, care and attention to detail. It really is all about YOU.
The Stones philosophy is to offer you, our guest, an exceptional experience, priding ourselves on unbeatable customer service and the best technical experience.
A beautiful, calm and spa like experience awaits you. Bespoke colour and tailored hair cutting by our credible team who have years of experience and abundant knowledge of their craft. At Stones you will experience the very best stylists who value YOU. It is a place to unwind and recharge - we also serve a great coffee!
Our salon has recently achieved a 5* Salon Hygiene rating proving how serious we take salon cleanliness. We also have a ‘reduce and reuse’ policy and have for some years now, been conscious of sustainability - it’s our passion to do as much as possible to look after the planet for future generations.
If you are new to Stones, we always ask you to join us for a complimentary consultation prior to booking a colour service. This allows you to meet your stylist and discuss your hair goals. This also allows us to do your skin test, as we are a colour responsible salon - this is paramount before visiting us for colour.
We have a huge team of colour specialists at Stones, experience ranging from balayage, face framing, baby lights, blonding and hair extensions. All of our stylists are fully qualified to the highest level.
At Stones we believe the secret to fabulous hair is simple - it must always be easy to maintain and suit the person wearing it.
What affects my price?
At Stones we offer price guides, we will always ask you to attend a consultation prior to booking a colour service in order to give you the correct quote for your individual service based on your hair goals. Certain factors can affect the price of your visit such as:
- Your chosen stylists’ level of experience. We have a range of stylists with varying experience in our industry to ensure you have a variety of choice when choosing your hairdresser.
- Length of appointment time. Whether you visit us for just a haircut or for the full works including colour the length of your appointment will vary from 1 hour to 4hours+ this is all taken into account for pricing your stylists time.
- Hair colour technique. The hairdressing world has moved on a lot over the years and our stylists are forever learning to keep up with the trends and to provide you the best service possible. Dependant on what service you choose this is reflected in your price.
- High quality products. We love all things sustainable and vegan here at Stones and our products are very much that. You receive a high-quality service, so we match that by using high quality professional products to give you the best results.
- Assistants are essential. Not only are they the magic hands behind your relaxing head massage, but Stones would also not run without them. They provide constant support to our stylists ensuring you have the smoothest experience with perfect results.
You can park in the large car park opposite the salon, this is free of charge. The car park is often busy so please take this into consideration when planning your trip to Stones.
Our colour range is Matrix and Quint which are both vegan and high-quality professional products. Our retail products consist of Olaplex, Moroccan Oil, Colour Wow and Biolage.
Please see ‘What affects my price’ section. Or alternatively please call us to discuss.
Yes, if you are new to Stones and have never had a colour service with us you will need a skin test. If you are a regular visitor to Stones, you will need to keep your skin test up to date every 6 months. Your stylist will keep an eye on when this is due.
Yes, our online bookings system can be found on our website. A few things to be aware of when booking online:
If you benefit from our loyalty scheme the discounted appointments will not be available to book but the price will be altered on your visit.
If you would like to visit us for a colour for the first time, you will need to a book a consultation first and foremost.
When booking colour appointments please make sure to add your cut or blow dry to the booking as the computer will not automatically do this. If you have a toner with your colour, please also book this as extra time is needed to fulfil the full service.
If you are unsure, please call us and we would be happy to help.
We like to thank you for your loyalty to Stones and the upkeep and appreciation of the work your stylist puts into your individual colour, if you return within 8 weeks of your last colour service you can enjoy the discount on your colour lover service every time.
We have busier times in the salon but as a whole we have very busy stylists, so we do recommend you book your next appointment before you leave us to avoid disappointment.